Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday I’m in Love #3

I can’t explain how happy I am this week.  So to get this started did you notice the side bar?  The one on the right side?  Yes, it is true I am going to be a contestant on One Month Two Win IT!!!!!


One Month To Win It

I can’t even explain the shock and excitement that went through me.  In complete honesty I don’t think that I have ever been that excited I was on the phone with my friend and I dropped the phone, the email was really unexpected. I had pretty much given up any hope that I would make it, but I did and still am in shock.  I have everything planned out for the weeks to come, I hope I make it to the end, I think my crafts will turn out GREAT.  Now I just need to make sure I give myself enough time to keep up with everything.  I hope to not be one of those bloggers who neglect their blog while they are in the contest but honestly I don’t know.

Spring Break is coming to an end and it went by way to fast, I don’t feel like I got anything done that I wanted, but I love that I was able to spend so much time with my girls.  Also though, I Love that Spring Break is coming to an end, because that means I only have 5 more weeks of school until the end of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...