Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year

Happy New Year!!!

I am really excited for 2011 and know that it will bring me many great things. I do not want to repeat 2010 and now that I seem to have my life on track I believe that only great things will happen. I know that there will be weight loss (thanks to a surgery I had last year), with weight loss I know that I will have more self confidence, and with that I will be more willing to create things for myself. I am continuing my education, which means I get to learn at a much more rapid rate, and amazingly because of schooling I am able to spend more time with my girls.

Top 4 things to accomplish this year:

1. I really want to create my own version of this dress from Anthropologie.

Which shouldn’t be costly being that I have lots of fat pants to get rid of.

2. I also want to make my own version of this bedding from Anthropologie for my bed. Thanks to a tutorial from kojodesign I don’t have to come up with my own.

3. I want to open up my own online shop whether it is through Etsy or Ebay.

4. Finally, I would like to keep everyone updated on this blog!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...