Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pay It Forward 2011



So I've seen this on facebook and several blogs so I figured I would play too. This could really be fun and in all honesty it makes me want to go watch/read Pay it Forward. What a great movie!

I promise to send something hand-made to the first five peope who leave a comment here.

You must in turn post this on your blog or facebook account and send somthing YOU make to the first five people who comment on your post.

The rules are: the item has to be HANDMADE and must be sent to the five people sometime in 2011. Time to share some love.

Please be sure to leave your email address in the comments so I can contact you!

Now I have to get thinking about what I will be making...hmmmm...This will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...