Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Bell Necklace

 

One of my most favorite things about December is that I can pull out my advent calendars.  I LOVE advent calendars and have started a little collection of them, the girls love them as well and race around the house counting down the days until Christmas. 

One of my newest advent calendars is a train with large boxes to hold items and knew right away that I wanted to put something special each day in it not just a simple piece of candy. 029

Having very little money I knew I had to get creative and use things that I already have on hand. 

For the first day I thought about what a had on hand and knew that I wanted to use some of the jingle bells, nothing sounds like Christmas more then the ringing of a bell from Santa’s sleigh.

026

So I made each of my girls a jingle bell necklace.  It was really simple I simply took a bell put a jump ring around it and put it on a silver chain.  Of course ever necklace needs a card to sit on which gave me an opportunity to come up with a poem.

023

“Do You Hear What I Hear?

From This Christmas Bell

A Sound of Santa Cheer

From the Sleigh it Fell

Wear Around Your Neck

And Give a Little Ring

Keep Yourself in Check

For Presents He Will Bring.”

For those who want to use it for themselves I created an adobe file, each page includes two poems.  Just click HERE!

Don’t want to make your own you can purchase it from my etsy shop for $3.00, just click HERE.

020

And here they sit until the girls get home from school.

031

3 comments:

  1. Some gifts here. We usually supply gifts for company,...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your picture. They're so nice. Hope you can follow me back at công ty in quà tặng InLogo

    ReplyDelete
  3. When it comes to finding the perfect personalized gifts online in India , the options are endless. From custom photo gifts to engraved keepsakes, there's something for every sibling relationship and every budget. So this Siblings Day, take the opportunity to celebrate the bond you share with your brothers and sisters by showering them with personalized gifts that truly speak from the heart. After all, it's the little gestures that make the biggest impact and strengthen the ties that bind us together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...